Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Welcome to this week's edition of Saturday's Super Site. This week Super Site belongs to Malinda at Blah Blah Blog - The Soap Box.

Malinda is not just a fellow blogger residing in North West Nevada, but also a mom of two, and an owner of three businesses in the area. In other words, she is an amazing human as well as a writer.

Even though Malinda and I live in the same neck of the woods, we have never met, but we have more in common then children, the place we call home, and blogging. Malinda is also a conservative, which is what drew me to her blog. What kept me coming back is that not only do I share her opinions of the world and the direction it needs to be going, but that she also has a great sense of humor, and an amazing sense of family.

Her blogs aren't just about politics. They are about everyday life. She tells stories of her boys, whom she is very proud of, her businesses, the people she meets, her efforts to make the world a better place, and she posts jokes and comic strips from time to time just to remind her readers that life needs a little levity.

I truly hope you will all stop in and say hi to Malinda.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above.

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

Sunni, my goodness! Girl!...you just about made my eye leak :) Those are very kind words, and I'm glad you are a reader. I come here often too, and you're right... we see eye to eye on a lot of things!

Thanks for the honor of Saturday's Super Site! I will definately give you a public thank you and a plug. Keep coming back!