Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

How Did This Photo Escape the Eye of the MSM?

Here you have President George W. Bush, Republican, assisting Senator Robert Byrd, Democrat to his seat. The senator is almost 90 years old, and an ex-Klansman. Does Bush care at this moment, or is he helping a fellow human? Now I know many of you may point to the possible photo opportunity, but that doesn't prove to be true, as this photo isn't widespread in the main stream media, and wasn't ever going to be (for a reason I hope to explain below).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now why is that? Well, I have my theories. One of them is that the MSM just can't bring themselves to say anything nice about the president. At this point, he could discover the cure for cancer and they either wouldn't mention it, or they would bury it in the most desolate place they could in the paper. That is how consumed with hatred the liberal MSM and the liberal Democrats are.

Now, giving someone that much power over your emotions is a bad strategic move. When you are consumed with hate towards someone you have given them too much control over you. It will be interesting in Bush stoops to use that power against them. I would wager that he won't. At the end of his second and final term, their hatred means little to him. He will continue to turn the other check, and maintain the high ground. That is confidence. That bugs the liberal media and the liberal democrats even more.

With all of that being said, I have three questions to ask of my faithful, but few readers. Is that why my mother always says "kill them with kindness"? What do you think Rosie O'Donnell will say? Do we care?

(As a side note, I asked my husband how to spell O'Donnell, as I couldn't remember how many L's were in h ere last name, and his reply was "B-I-T-C-H. Isn't he funny? I thought so.)


3 comments:

E and J said...

She'd probably make some comment about 'Bush leads KKK member to ceremony meant to commemorate black pilots', and something about 'Bush is Hitler' bla bla bla.

Who cares what she says anyway? That whole 9-11 was an inside job? I read on one website the simplest explanation of why it wasn't. OK lets assume that Bush killed 3000 of his own people to start a war. Some kid wrote a book about how it was done. Why wouldn't Bush simply kill that kid as well? What's one more death on your hands?

For an expert commentary on it read Popular Mechanics Debunking

Ron Simpson said...

Rosie O'Blob. Or just the Blob. I hate that B-I-T-C-H too. The problem with the loony left is that they allow their hatred to color their thinking. They do not communicatein a clear, cohesive manor that would alter the thinking of a conservative. The hate spewing is just preaching to their loony liberal chior.

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Q.1 A.1 yes, kindness does kill, they would rather you stoop to their level and attack them in the same manner, but ignoring them just makes them madder.
Q.2 A.2, I usually hear blah, blah, blah, turn channel
Q.3 A.3 no I don't.
Have a great day. by the way, wave a bone in front of a dog and he'll bite, really asking how to spell o'donnell, hahhaa