Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This week's Saturday Super Site is The Cluttered Eclectic Mind. When I stopped in to visit Ron, one of the first things I noticed was that he is an amazing writer. All of the articles he posts are well thought out, eloquently composed, and excellently presented.

Ron's blog is all about his opinions on life, politics, and family. He has the ability to look at an issue, weigh all sides of the argument, and present intelligent counter-argument without being derogatory, mean spirited, or rude. He is truly a breath of fresh air in the blogosphere. He wants to opinions of his readers, and treats them with kindness and dignity even if they may not agree. Something, I am sure all of you know, is rare for many blogs out there.

I urge all of you visit Ron's blog, The Cluttered Eclectic Mind. I just know you will enjoy the articles you find there.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above.

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

Wow. That is very nice of you to say those things. When I was in college, I took logic, philosophy and theology courses. It taught me to be a critical thinker, but I give both sids of an argument because too many news or political outlets just feed you the "line" and expect you to just smile and say OK. It is like they believe that we cannot think critically.