Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Friday, April 6, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This week, one of the past recipients of the Saturday's Super Site award has nominated a blog that they enjoy. It was a great choice on the part of E from Two Angry Brits. It turns out that this is a blog that is already one of my current daily reads.

Our Saturday's Super Site this week is Jules Crittenden - Forward Movement.

E says, "Not only does Jules write about modern day issues facing us and our politics, but recently he has been posting stories about his own time embedded with American forces at the start of the Iraq war five years ago. The stories are light-hearted at times, serious at others, but always enthralling."


As a long time reader of Forward Movement, I would have to say, I whole-heartedly agree. I have always enjoyed Jules Crittenden's views on politics and current events, mainly because his writing is laced with a very humorous sarcasm that I throughly enjoy. Since he started posting the stories from his embed five years ago I can hardly wait every night to catch the next segment.

Thank you E for the nomination, and we hope that Mr. Crittenden will be just as happy to receive it as we are to send it his way. As all of of our few recipients have learned, it is a very small token of my appreciation (and now that of others as well) for the hard work and heart that is put into some blogs. Here's to you "Critter"!

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above.

2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I am adding you to my side bar

Mrs Xoke said...

Why, thank you! I really appreciate that! You have been on my sidebar for a while as I love your blog. I read it daily.