Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Monday, April 9, 2007

A Little Monday Humor

My mother-in-law sent this today, and I had to share it with the rest of you. Thank you Pam, you are probably my most loyal reader, and also my quietest. :P Enjoy!

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech, and walked out into the lobby where he met President Bush. They shook hands, and as they walked the Iranian said, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America." President Bush said, "Well, anything I can do to help you, I will." The Iranian whispered "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there is Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, and Sulu who is Chinese, but no Arabs or Iranians. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians on Star Trek." President Bush cracked his famous little grin, leaned toward the Iranian ambassador, and whispered back, "That's because it takes place in the future."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!

One sunny day in 2008, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with
President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton".

The Marine aga in told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away . .

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton. I've told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you just fine. I just love hearing your answer!"
The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."