Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I wrote a long blog last night about being a good neighbor to a boy who is my son's age. A boy who's parents have to work too hard to get by in comparison to many of the rest of us. A boy who's mother and father both had to work on Easter Sunday. This little guy came to my house today right before we were walking out the door to go to my mother and father's for the traditional Easter festivities. Without thinking twice, we simply took him with us.

My family, the wonderful people who raised me, simply set an extra plate, hid a few extra Easter eggs and treated him no differently than they would have any of of their other three grandchildren. My sister included him in the egg dying and taught him a few dying tricks.

Our little neighbor boy had a much better Easter than he would have had he not asked if he could stay with us while his parents worked. It was a good day. Never forget that holidays are meant to be shared.

Now for a little Easter humor!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

1 comment:

mikster said...

Very nice post. I'm glad you shared your day with that little boy.