Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In my travels through numerous blogs I have come upon a number that I have throughly enjoyed for one reason or another. I have enjoyed them so much that I wanted to start a way to recognize them, and share them with others. That is why I am going to start a weekly post I will call Saturday's Super Site. To go with this, I have also started a blog roll that I will ask the recipients to include on their blog. I will also be accepting nominations for sites that my readers love as well. To submit a site please follow the directions below:

Email me at saturdaysupersite@gmail.com with the following information:

Your Name
Your URL
Your Email Address
Site Name
Site URL
Email address for site owner
Reason(s) you like/love the nominated blog

I hope you will all participate by visiting blogs who have been tagged as Saturday Super Site!

No comments: