Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Why I Blog

I was tagged on the fourth by Bigsibling of My Home Town to list the five reason I blog and then tag five others. Here are my reasons:

1. I have an opinion on just about everything. Rather than rant at my husband constantly about what is right and wrong in the world, I decided that for the sanity of those in my household, I would vent here. Those who want to hear it can, and those who don't can skip right over it.

2. I have always loved to write, and now that I am a full time mother (is there any other kind) with a full time job, I decided to write here. I can write at my own pace, when the rest of life permits.

3. This is probably the closest I will ever come to being a "published" author on any topic, and my audience may be small, but at least I have one. Thank you guys and gals! Your comments make it worth the effort.

4. I have a small hope that I might actually make a difference in the world. As I said the hope is small, and the difference might be smaller, but any difference is better than none.

5. It is a reason and a way to keep up on what happens outside of my little home and busy life. It keeps me on my toes and always thinking.

Now for the five I am going to pass this on to. I can't wait to hear you answers!

1. Sgt. Dub
2. Sarge Charlie
3. The Cluttered Eclectic Mind
4. Two Angry Brits
5. Blah, Blah, Blog - The Soap Box


3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I will accept the challenge, you did very well with your answers. I have a different kind of post today.

Malinda777 said...

Hey Sunni...

I take the tag too. Tomorrow when I have more time for the proper links... I will gladly post.

DANG...been so busy at work lately... just can't find time for my favorite hobby! My posts have been rather lame the last few days due to lack of time.

It will be fun...thanks...

Malinda777 said...

My post is finally up. I could have copied yours though and been good... It's too weird how much we think alike :)

Two of my five tagged said they'd play :)