Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Welcome to the Mother's Day Edition of Ask Captain Dramatic.

Don't ask me why I asked Captain Dramatic this, but I did. It happened on Friday of this week. If you want the honest answer, ask Captain Dramatic.

Me: Does this shirt look ok with these pants?
CD: *long pause* *cautious stare* Uh, maybe you should ask Dad-E.
Me: *stare* Why do I need to ask E? What is wrong with this shirt and these pants?
CD: Mom...uh...*looking slightly panicked*...nothing.
Me: *eye roll* Just tell me.
CD: *sigh* The shirt makes your butt stick out.
Me: *roaring laughter* Have you seen my butt lately?
CD: *blank look* *confusion*
Me: Seriously, have you seen my butt?
CD: *Not knowing how to answer the question* Yeah, I guess I have.
Me: Hon, my butt ALWAYS sticks out. That is what happens when you are fat.
CD: Oh. I guess I hadn't noticed...
Me: *smile*

I guess that is a good thing.

4 comments:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Happy Mother's Day, and I will correct the meme problem, thanks for reminding me, I am probably missing a couple more. Hope your day will be perfect for you.

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Happy Mother's Day, that was funny, and a day early.

Anonymous said...

Friggin awesome!! You're sons brilliant, I have that same conversation with Ms. Count just about daily, I give the same response as Captian Dramatica. He has a wisdom beyond his years.

Hope you had a great Mom's day.

Malinda777 said...

Oh that's hilarious! I remember once when Q-Man was little, and I came out looking like "what I thought was a normal outfit" to go to a ball-game of his...and without batting an eye, he said, "MOM! You're NOT going to wear THAT are you?"

Out of the mouths of babes...part of what makes Motherhood wonderful.