Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This weeks Saturday's Super Site belongs to Chuck at From My Position...On The Way. Once again, this is a blog that I have been reading for quite some time. Chuck is one of the many great Americans that make up our armed forces. He is a tank Commander and a US Army Major. He was also wounded in battle.

He has a very unique writing style, and from what I can tell, there are very few things he won't say. That is what I enjoy most! I enjoy the refreshing honestly and personal perspective displayed in his posts.

Please visit Chuck and see for yourself.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some nominations.


No comments: