Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Lack Of Anything New To Say

I am not sure if anyone noticed, but I haven't really posted anything this week. Nothing on any substance anyway. Sorry about that. I just seem to be consumed with my stupid neighbor and her split personality dog, and my anger over the fact that we have to waste good oxygen on people like Harry Reid and his flunkies and minions. There isn't anything new that can be said about either topic. So rather than bore everyone, I am just going to wait for something else that catches me attention.

I saw that the military wants to stop milbloggers, and that infuriates me. Some of my favorite blogs are the milblogs, and they are the only ones I really trust for my daily "war" news. You would think that the military would want the real story to get out anyway, right? After all, they can't rely on the press to do the job right. I am beginning to wonder if getting the "real" story out is what they truly want anyway, but that is something for another day. All I will say on it now, is that if you read as many blogs as I do, you are bound to run across a story or two that points out how hard it is for journalists to do what needs to be done to get their stories out.

I never got a reply from the politician in San Francisco who swore to keep it a sanctuary city. Didn't really expect one as that would have required him to actually dispute the fact that he was publicly aiding and abetting law breakers. We all know how liberals feel about being confronted with the real issue. If you don't then refer to the phrase "cut and run democrats".

Oh, I forgot. There is an update on the neighbor and her split personality dog. It turns out there are actually TWO DOGS! So her pets are normal after all, but she isn't anymore sane. Update on her: She is now trying to have our new neighbors car towed without the approval of the land lady. The new neighbor has only been here a whole day! My advice to the rest of you? Keep all official company letter head under lock and key!

I am going to go back to brooding over the state of my wonderful country and pray that the half of the population who sides with Harry and his Minions (sounds like a good name for a rock band) decides to wake up and smell the fecal material the spew. Isn't there medication for Reid's disorder yet? Better yet, lets end global warming and rid the planet of their sewage by making them hold their breath!

Yeah, I am not being very nice. I am SO ok with that.

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are wastes fo oxygen that could be better used for something productive....like a forest fire.

they have diarrhea of the brain.