Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


First and foremost I would like to apologize to everyone who enjoys Saturday's Super Site as I know this post arrives much later than usual (although I am going to backdate the post for my own personal reasons). As many of you know I have been out of town and away from access to my PC for a week. I had very limited access to the internet while I was away. Without further ado...

This weeks Saturday's Super Site is Michael Yon: On-line Magazine.
I have been a reader of this particular blog for some time. I started reading it, as I did many others, to get the truth about what is really happening in Iraq. Michael Yon is a citizen journalist that has taken it upon himself to embed himself with our troops in Iraq. His only goal is to learn the truth and pass it on to the rest of the world. He is an amazing writer, and I am truly grateful that he is doing this selfless job. His posts are full of amazing pictures, stories, and offer much needed insight regarding current events and issues facing our troops and the people of Iraq.

I would urge all of you to check out his blog. You can get there by clicking here. As a citizen journalist he is funding his own travels and his stay in Iraq, so I ask that you send what you can, his way by going here.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some nominations.

No comments: