Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blogger's Chioce Awards

I haven't been doing so well in the rankings at the Blogger's Choice Awards. Actually, it could be really embarrassing, if I let it. The voting isn't over, but the top ranked blogs are all up in the hundreds, and then there is me, with nine being the highest number I have climbed to in any of the categories. The only part that really irks me is that Rosie O'Donnell and Daily Ko's are beating me. Ok, it doesn't really bother me all that much. I am certainly not loosing sleep at night.

The point of this blog is not to whine about my low score, and I hope that isn't how it sounded as I was trying to be funny, but to instead thank those of you who do take the time to read what I write, and to thank those of you who did vote for me. That truly is enough. It is greatly appreciated, and it is nice to know that I do have a few friends out there. After all, it isn't quantity, it's quality. All of you are the BEST!

I should also give a special thanks to my wonderful husband who made my flashy and very original voting buttons.

2 comments:

Lord Nazh said...

12 votes on Political blog now :)

Sarge Charlie said...

My best wishes for a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, please thank a soldier for what you have.....Freedom