Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still Away!

I am still out of town on business, and away from my PC. I have very limited email access, but I am managing to pop on here for short times every day. I appreciate the comments that I have received even in my absence.

I am bored to death here. I am in a great hotel, and everything is beautiful, but I miss the family, and all the neat stuff I have at home to occupy my time. For right now, all I have is occasional email, your comments, the daily phone call home, and HBO, which, I feel, completely sucks. I hate TV anyway, so that may be part of the problem. I have no use for the onsite excersize room, and everyone would run scared if I put on my swim suit and went swimming. Ok, I guess I would have a use for the excersize room, just no desire.

Anyway, the staff here is amazing, and they keep me stocked up with popcorn, so I may just survive it. I should also mention that the rooms are fantabulous! (I made that word up.) I may just post pictures here for you guys when I get home and download them.

If you need a nice place to stay in the Los Angeles area, I would truly recommend this place. I am sure all of you are much better at entertaining yourself than I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bored in L.A., sounds oxymoronic. Head to the coast, dip your feet in the water.