Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Congratulations Captain Dramatic!

Congratulations to Captain Dramatic! CD has earned his Cub Scouts Wolf Badge!

It took all year, but he did it! CD, Dad-E and I are very proud of you! All of your hard work paid off. Keep up the good work.

I have posted some photos for all of you to enjoy below. They are thumbnails, so you can click on the image to see a larger view.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Here I am pinning my sons wolf badge on his shirt. When he does a good turn, we will affix his badge to his shirt permanently and I will get to keep his pin. No, I am not that short (I am 5'6"), my son is just that tall.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Here is CD randing and waiting for the other boys in the den to receive their achievements and join him.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is CD and I, and the other two boy that had also earned their wolf badges. I am very proud of all of the boys. They worked very hard, and their hearts are very good.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Here is a picture of four of my six boys.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is a great picture that lets you know what I deal with at every meeting. They are lucky I like them so much.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
They really are great.


1 comment:

E and J said...

Yes, Congrats CD. We are proud you made your wolf badge. Now onwards to the bear!

Love you,


Dad-E