Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

[PPP] Even More Oppurtunity From Pay Per Post

Many of you have noticed that I am one of the many bloggers who blog for Pay Per Post. It has proved to be a great way to earn some extra cash. The best part for me is that I can chose which services and products I want to blog about. I know many of you have heard me say all of this before, but I just can't stress enough the benefits that the Pay Per Post program offers to those who take up the challenge.

Pay Per Post isn't like a lot of the other "advertise in your blog" programs. Other services, like ReviewMe, can keep up to half the money that you earn, in fees. Pay Per Post has never been like that, and now they have introduced another feature that allows you to make money, and gives you even more opportunity to do so.

If you look on the right side of my page, there is a new widget from Pay Per Post in addition to the widgets already present. The new widget allows me to work directly with advertisers. That means that instead of waiting for an opportunity I like to come up on the Pay Per Post boards, and then clicking on it to find that all of the opportunities for that post have been taken, I now have a way for advertisers, who like my writing, to contact me directly, and give the opportunity to me. The part that really tickled my fancy is that I get to set the minimum pay for my services, and that I can also negotiate with the advertiser based on their requirements. I get to do all of this without having to post or hand out my email address to the entire planet in the process, and Pay Per Post always ensures that I have met the requirements the advertiser and I have agreed to, and that I get paid for my services.

Now, Pay Per Post will still earn some of my money, but only 10%, as opposed to 50-100% other services will take from your earnings. Pay Per Post's 10% isn't anywhere near the hit you could take in your earnings elsewhere, and 5% of that 10% goes towards credit card and PayPal processing fees, which of course, is how I get paid. I certainly can't complain about getting paid.

I hope you will all consider looking in to Pay Per Post, and all of the great features it provides to its advertisers and bloggers. Feel free to click on one of the forms at the bottom of my page if you would like to give a try yourself.



No comments: