Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Stupid Or Murder?

I ran across this article and couldn't believe what I read. I was in shock. It seems that a teen from the UK, who was hospitalized in Germany after an earlier car accident, was having trouble sleeping due to the noise being made by the life support machine his roommate was on. What did he do? He turned it off! The hospital contacted the local police who are now investigating.

I will say that this had to be the stupidest, or even most self-centered individual I have ever heard of. I am not sure what exactly the police are investigating, or if the teen will be brought up on charges of some kind. Could he be charged with attempted murder for this action? If so, that might not be a fitting charge, as I have a sneaking suspicion that this is a case of stupidity at best.

For those of you curious, who don't read the original article linked to above, the 76 year old patient did survive.

I would hate to be known as this child's parent...

No comments: