Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dennis Miller On Harry Reid (UPDATED)

I could very possibly be one of Dennis Miller's newest fans. Hot Air poster a video today in which Dennis Miller goes nuclear on Harry Reid. It is a must watch.

**UPDATE**

Here is the transcript of Dennis Miller's tirade.

"Senator, only in the off-the-rack culture we currently have could a whiny hack like you somehow rise to a position of leadership. The bad guys look to you to reinforce their belief that we are the weak horse and imminently conquerable. You are making that assertion so easy for them that they no doubt view you as the derrier of said horse.

Harry I hate to be the one to break this to you but trust me there are millions of people who concur with this and don’t have the opportunity that I do.

You are a vague, translucent living shade who barely matters and if you really want to serve the country that affords a trifle like you the opportunity to delude himself into thinking he matters, you must never ever speak out loud in public again."



**UPDATE**

YouTube now has the video.



2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I saw this on tv last night and looked for it to post, I do love dennis miller, and he is so right on here

Unknown said...

That's hilarious, I love it. Thanks for leading me too it.