Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I have realized that, despite my attempts at doing the opposite, I might just be becoming my father. Every night E and I tuck Captain Dramatic into bed. We usually play "tickle game", or have "cuddle time". Occasionally we tell jokes or stories about what happened during our day. The other night there was some tickling, but a lot of talking, and it was all about goofy stuff. Stuff of absolutely no importance what's so ever.

This is where becoming my father comes in to play. Knowing that eight year olds are fascinated with bodily functions I decided to tell a joke my father once told me when I was about my son's age. This is how the joke played out.

Me: Do you know why your poop is tapered on one end?
CD: No. Why?
Me: So your butt-hole don't slam.
CD: What?
Me: It is so your butt-hole doesn't slam.
Dad-E: Otherwise, every time you finish a poop your butt-hole will go like this (claps his hands together).
CD: Nu-uh! That can't really happen! Can it?

When Dad-E and I finished laughing, CD then looked at us, and said, "That means I can't shoot my poop at anyone!" He completely denies it, and I did ask, but I think that he was actually thinking of trying that some day.

No comments: