Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Don't Think She Is Going To Go Away

Who you ask? Why Rose O'Donnell, of course. She is no longer on NBC, but now ABC wants her on their network.

New programming chief Ben Silverman is telling friends he will do anything to get O'Donnell onto the network, and not just in daytime. Silverman is talking to O'Donnell about hosting a prime-time game show he has up his sleeve as well as a daytime hour a la "The View."


You can read the entire article here.

Basically, we have a brief respite from the idiotic rantings of a lunatic. The good news is we can all just change the station. Unfortunately, I am one of those who may watch once or twice just out of morbid fascination, and for reassurance that I am not the nuttiest person in the world.

Here is a quote from the article that I found particularly amusing.


Barbara Walters will have quite a gap to fill over the summer as she looks for replacements.


I couldn't help thinking that was a fat joke, or even as a knock on Rosie's intelligence. I just couldn't help it.

No comments: