Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Is That Supposed To Be Attractive?

Take a look at this ad I saw while trying to read the news at Yahoo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Is that supposed to be attractive? Seriously! Ok, so I really have no complaints about the before and after photos (other than "before" needed some chap stick), but the third set of lips in the upper right hand of the photo? What is so attractive about looking like you just got punched in the mouth?

Sorry. I had to say something. I guess the ad fulfilled it's purpose, as it got my attention, but isn't that the wrong kind of attention? Does anyone else get the impression the the poor say who wrote this add is same kid that used to sit behind you in elementary school and got in trouble all the time just to be the center of attention?

People need to hug their children more...

No comments: