Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day To Our Men Overseas

Happy Father's Day to our men overseas.



Some of the lyrics that I think speak volumes:

I'm just trying to be a father
raise a daughter and a son
be a lover to their mother
everything to everyone

Up and at em bright and early
I'm all business in my suit
yea I'm dressed up for success from my
head down to my boots

I don't do it for the money
there are bills that I can't pay
I don't do it for the glory
I just do it anyways

Providing for our futures
my responsibility yea I'm real
good under pressure being all that I can be
I can't call in sick on Monday
when the weekend's been to strong
I just work straight through the holidays
sometimes all night long

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


No comments: