Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well all, I am sorry to announce that I do not have a Saturday's Super Site this week. It is very sad, but I haven't been seeing any nominations, and I have put up the vast majority of my favorites. Not all, just the vast majority. Several that I would have liked to honor do not have email addresses present for me to contact them by either. My apologies to all of you who enjoy this weekly trip through the blogosphere. Maybe I will have a few nominations or I may possibly stumble across a new favorite that has an email address before next Saturday. Here's hoping.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some nominations.

No comments: