Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The posts involving Captain Dramatic seem to have a theme all their own...

I really am going to try and steer him clear of this topic in the future without leading him too much, but the following exchange was too funny to pass up. Well, that and I wouldn't want to loose my rating for the word poop when searched on Google!

Let me "try" to set the scene. All is quiet in the room as Captain Dramatic and Dad-E were watching "Dr. Who" together the other night. A scene comes on where there is pile of horse turd on the ground. Out of the blue, the following was heard.

CD: I wonder what horse poop tastes like. It is made of food right? I bet it doesn't taste that bad...

(Dad-E stares at CD in stunned silence, eyebrow raised)

Dad-E: *with a disgusted look on his face* I wouldn't try it if I were you.

We should just start calling this weekly section, "Captain Dramatic and his thoughts regarding bodily functions".

No comments: