Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, June 9, 2007

I Love Fishing!

I love to go fishing. I have always loved fishing. My dad taught me to fish from a very young age, and it was always something I enjoyed. I have caught numerous Rainbow Trout, and a few Channel Catfish, and one Perch before. I am certainly not that great a fisher-woman, but I love it all the same.

Today, Dad-E and I went fishing with the Cub Scouts. Sadly, my son is at his father's for the next five weeks and couldn't go along, but Dad-E and I had fun. Well, I think Dad-E had fun. He says he did. I had a blast. I even caught a fish. It was a White Bass. It was above average for the lake we were at, being about 9 inches long, but below average for many other states, like Ohio whee they are just huge from what I have read. I was still excited. Too bad, Dad-E was off socializing and didn't get the picture before we had to release it. You see, you don't eat the fish from the lake that we went fishing in due to the mercury levels.

I wish I had more time to fish...

No comments: