Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This week's Saturday's Super Site is surprisingly only a day late. I am finally catching up! This week we honor Right Truth.

Right Truth is a political minded blog that is conservative in nature, and I have found I truly enjoy. It focuses on the news of the world today, and it's impact on all of us. It is a well written blog, and it is obvious that the author, Debbie, puts a great deal of thought into what she writes.

One post on her blog was of great interest to me, and it dealt with an email she received telling gun owners what they should do if they ever have to discharge their firearm to protect themselves. It is a must read for all gun owners, and you can find it here. The informative posts don't stop there however, so you must stop in and take a look for yourself.

Thank you Debbie for all of your hard work.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for the honor. I'm a little late getting to you, I don't check the email address you used very often, it's not my primary one.

Thank you so much. I will put the code into a post at Right Truth.

You are very kind and I appreciate your good words.

Thank you for the great articles you post here. Keep up the good work.