Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Welcome to this week's Saturday Super Site. Sorry this installment is coming to all of you late this week. I was "forced" to attend the Cub Scout day camp with my son all day yesterday in 100 degree heat. 100 degrees may have been tolerable, but there was a lack of shade, and we were on blacktop and sand. By the time we got home last night I was exhausted and went straight to bed, after a cold shower. I am done whining now, so without further ado...

This weeks Saturday's Super Site comes to us from Nee Betchel. Nee doesn't have a blog, yet. I am very happy to see readers nominating their favorite blogs! Thank you Nee! Nee nominated PA Pundits.Nee has this to say about PA Pundits:

"It has different writers. There's Humor, Satire, Cartoons, the Unexpected, News and views, Political, rants without being vulgar. I love the "Grumpy Old Man" when he gets wound up. Scooter is funny and off the wall. Scooter is the token Liberal in this conservative blog."


I, of course, had to see for myself. Scooter is indeed hysterical. Satire is at this blog in abundance, and the stories are reported and backed up with facts. I have to post one of my favorites:

New Message From Al Qaeda
July 12th, 2007 — Sniper One

It seems that Musharraf has managed to piss off Dr. Ayman al Zawahiri. I guess that’s fair, as I think anyone who has seen the duplicity of Musharraf has been pissed off at him.

Musharraf’s minor little battle with the Jihadis recently was a nice start, however it is far from enough. Pakistan is still very much an ally of the Jihadi in my opinion. They seem to do just enough to make people think that they are an ally against terror. However it would not surprise me if Musharraf paid Zawahiri to make this statement.


The post then goes on to quote another author and then continues:

Salvation through Jihad, I guess that’s like promiscuity for virginity.

Color me unimpressed.

Remember you can get up to a 25 million dollar (US) reward for information leading to the capture or death of this asshole.


You gotta love that! I did.

I hope you will all stop by and congratulate PA Pundits. I know you will enjoy your visit!

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.


No comments: