Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is a very late post. I hope you were all sitting on the edge of your seats eagerly awaiting it's arrival. Last weeks Saturday Super Site was nominated by me and is Web Gamin.

Web Gamin is a site that I have been keeping tabs on for quite some time, much to the dismay of the author, I am sure. I enjoy it tremendously as there is all kinds of fun stuff there for me to do. I get to add captions to random pictures, and try my hand at humor. I also get to guess what song and artist are responsible for seemingly random lyrics. The name that tune segment is my favorite by the way, as I love music.

There are many other articles available at Web Gamin as well. For example, I have been learning quite a bit about editing photos on my PC, and which are the best programs to use when doing so. You can also find a great video there about the Russian Mafia. There are countless other topics of interest, and I am sure there will be many more to come, so stop in and take a peek. There truly is something for everyone.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.

1 comment:

The Gamin said...

Wow, this was unexpected. I am humbled.