Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here is a recounting of a recent conversation that took place in our home between Captain Dramatic, Dad-E and myself.

CD: Dad-E, can you come play Wii with me while mom watches Dr. Who and catches up?

Dad-E: Yes, but I have to change this light bulb first.

CD: OK. I will go play with myself until you are done.

Dad-E: *hysterical laughter*

Me: Uh, CD?

CD: Yeah?

Me: Don't say that anymore.

CD: Why?

Me: Because some people will think you mean that you are going to play with your ding-dong.

CD: Oh. OK. (runs off to the living room)

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here.

1 comment:

The Gamin said...

Captain Dramatic!
What a concept. I love it.
I think I know a Captain Dramatic, also. I wish I would have thought of this.