Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This week was a rough one for Captain Dramatic. Numerous times over the last month, month and a half, Dad-E and I have been asking CD to clean his room. We have taken away privileges, we have tried to reward him for the slightest progress, and we have threatened him with everything under the sun. Nothing seemed to work. Every time we went by his room, he would be lying amidst a huge disaster playing with something instead of cleaning. After threatening to, countless times, Dad-E and I went in there with garbage sacks, and hauled everything out that was on his floor Thursday evening. Today I asked CD a question regarding this turn of events:

Me: CD what have you learned about cleaning your room?

CD: That unless I want my toys taken away I need to just clean my room it instead of playing with a paper airplane. My Gameboy was more important than that stupid paper airplane, but I still have the paper airplane, and not the Gameboy. You weren't kidding when you said that if you had to clean it, I wouldn't like it...(insert a very sad face here.)

Nope, he didn't like it. Hysterics were involved.

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: