Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chris Cooper, Jr. Update

I received an email today from Laura Cooper, Chris Cooper, Jr.'s mother. Chris Cooper, Jr. is in Iraq, and well. I asked if we could have an update on their progress to raise money for the burial for Chris Cooper, Sr. Here is what Laura had to say.


"Hi, well we are up to $6,600.00 so far that is great huh ? so we are not far from $7,700.00 it has taken a great deal of burden off of chris jr ,he is so thankful and he is doin ok ,he never complains he just says mom I just do what I gotta do,and he says when he gets back maybe we can get chris sr a headstone , we are hoping he comes back in november. I pray he does so I can have thanksgiving with both my boys. thanks again so much love and prayers Laura"


As you can see, help is still needed, and every little bit really does count. I appreciate all that you have done this far, as I am sure that the Cooper family does as well. Please feel free to spread the word.

No comments: