Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Justice Will Be Served

Do all of you remember Judge Pearson who sued his local dry cleaners, owned by Jin Nam and Soo Chung, for loosing a pair of pants? Do you remember how much he sued for? I will refresh you memories, $67,292,000 in damages. I thought it was absurd then, and I think it is absurd now. I doubt my opinion will change.

The judge in the original suit seems to have agreed, but Judge Pearson is still after an exorbitant amount of money, and it doesn't seem that he is done trying to accomplish his goal. This of course is a huge expense to a small business and the family of Jin Nam and Soo Chung. I am sure they have their entire life invested in this case at this point. They are trying to raise money to help pay the legal fees they have incurred.

You can read more about what they have been through already here.

I wanted to post the links to their site because Judge Pearson may just be out of his mind, and at this point I think he is blatantly trying to destroy Jin Nam and Soo Chung, who have no doubt, worked very hard to start and maintain their business.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I am sure that even the littlest amount will be appreciated as ever little bit counts in the end. I hope you will consider sending a little support their way. You can learn how you can help justice be served in this case by clicking here, or here.

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

This Judge Pearson needs to be stopped. I think the people need to vote him out and then the state Bar ethics people need to go after him. This type of lawsuit should be illegal.