Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This week's Saturday's Super Site is brought to us by Malinda at Blah Blah Blog - The Soap Box. Malinda nominated Big White Hat. Malinda states that she had been reading the Big White Hat blog for over a year, that it was a true Saturday's Super Site, and suggested I take a look. I did, and I can see why she has been a reader for over a year.

Big White Hat is not a blog that focuses on memes. It focuses on life and it's interpretation though the author's eyes. It is a blog full of lessons regarding courtesy, integrity, understanding, faith, and family, just to name a few. Many of the posts are spiritual in many ways, and quite moving. It is a blog full of real life experiences and what a person could and should take away from those experiences. More importantly, the author is a person who leads by example, and someone who can teach others a great deal about taking the "high road".

Thank you Malinda for nominating Big White Hat, and my thanks to the author at Big White Hat for his writings that help reassure me that they are still some good guys, in big white hats, left in this world. Whoever it was that said they were a dying breed wasn't counting on the few that refuse to give up. That person was wrong, and boy am I glad.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.

1 comment:

bigwhitehat said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Your email was in the junk mail folder for some reason.

I am happy that you added me and your blogroll is now in my sidebar.