Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What Do You Think?

Tonight, I put up a few more designs at my store. I have been curious to hear what all of you think. Take a look and let me know how you think I am doing.

Support This Site


By the way, one of the newest designs is "Duh! Big Red Truck!" There is a story behind that one. Captain Dramatic says that one little phrase constantly. He started saying it after I told a blonde joke that I had heard that day. It is still one of my favorite blonde jokes.

One day a blonde's kitchen catches fire. In a panic she dials 911 and yells frantically, "Help! Help! My house is on fire! MY house is on fire!" The dispatcher on the other end of the line responds, "OK, lady, just calm down! Just tell us, how do we get there?" The blonde, in complete disbelief says, "Duh! Big red truck!"


CD and I love that joke.

2 comments:

SoHoS said...

Great joke!!!! Hey what's black and blue lying in a ditch?

A brunette telling too many blonde jokes...:)

Anonymous said...

lol that's great!