Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This weeks Saturday's Super Site is one I have written about before. I originally wrote about it back in June, but I have kept up with it ever since, and have enjoyed reading it daily. This weeks Saturday's Super Site is Military Motivator.

At Military Motivator there are numerous posts. Each one looks like a small version of a poster, and all have different pictures that illustrate that day's motivating, humorous, or profound thought, which can be found in the caption below the picture. The mini-posters make me think, and laugh, and I have a feeling that there is something that all of you will find that you enjoy.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Democracy
Firepower
Diplomacy
The Last Time
Professionals
Sacrifice
Success
Hey Hippie
The Company They Keep
Politicians
Appearances
Opinions
Credit
License
Effort
Be Unique
Talent
Budget Cuts
Lima Lima Mike
Agenda

Please be sure to take a look for yourself, and congratulate Military Motivators! Enjoy!

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.


No comments: