Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I haven't been seeing a lot of nominees, so I am putting out the call to all of you to find your favorite blogs and nominate them! You can nominate any blog by clicking on the link above and following the simple instructions listed there. You can also nominate as many as you like!

Having said that, without further ado, this weeks Saturday's Super Site is one I chose, and is The Bigsibling Blog.

I have been a faithful reader of The Bigsibling Blog for some time. It has a number of great stories, and the author is an exceptional writer who has a very well thought out commentary. It is obvious that a great deal of effort, time and thought is put into the posts found there. Freedom of speech, censorship, and many social issues are covered there. Social issues such as the current changes occurring in pubic schools, what has been done to protect the kids from the newest evils in the world, and in a lot of cases the reactions of the students, and his thoughts on those reactions. I have always found this blog informative and insightful. It has always been worth the time I spend there, and I have often closed my browser having learned something.

Here are some of my recent favorites.

Canadians, check your rights at the Internet portal please

Right to peaceably assemble ends with property destruction

Censorship is censorship

Freedom of speech - still kicking!

There are many other topics covered at The Bigsibling Blog.

I urge you all to have a read. A big congratulations to Bigsibling, and an even bigger thank you for enlightening the blogosphere.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am truly honored that you have selected my site for this designation. Thank you.