Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Captain Dramatic likes to say the phrase "I hate you!". He doesn't say it to be mean or hurt anyone's feelings. He usually says it while laughing when Dad-E says something sarcastic to poke fun at CD. I get tired of hearing it though. We picked him up from his father's this afternoon, and as usual, CD was talking incessantly about his weekend. CD said something silly, and Dad-E said something sarcastic, they both laughed and CD said "I hate you" while in throws of laughter.

Me: CD, stop saying I hate you. That is so not nice. I know you don't hate him, so don't say it.

CD: *still laughing* OK. You suck E.

Me: *dripping with sarcasm* Oh, well, that's so much better!

CD: *more hysterical laughter*

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: