Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank You!

Many of you have probably seen this. I haven't until tonight as we don't have TV reception where I live, and satellite is not in my budget at this time. Even though I know many of you have seen this, I wanted to post it here in case there was anyone like me out there who just doesn't get to watch much TV. The message that this commercial is trying to give is a very important one.

If you ever have the opportunity, I hope you are all like those depicted in this commercial. If you have a chance, and can get past your tears, say thank you, shake a hand, recognize all the good our men and women have done in any way you can. They deserve it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always loved that commercial, and I don't think they show it enough on TV.