Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


As we were driving home from Reno I hear Captain Dramatic say in a very excited voice.

CD: Mom look! Look at all those Christmas lights over there.

We were on the interstate and outside of Washoe County, I glanced over and saw a familiar sight, as I drive this road twice a day, often seven days a week.

ME: CD, those aren't Christmas lights.
CD: Yes there are! They are all red too!
ME: CD, those aren't Christmas lights. That's the Wild Horse.
CD: The what?
ME: The Wild Horse. It is a whore house baby.
CD: Oh. What's a whore house?
ME: A brothel...a place where women sell sex for money.
CD: That's gross mom!
ME: Yes dear, I know.
CD: Why all the lights?
ME: So men will see it from the Interstate and go there.
CD: Has it always been there and lit up like that?
ME: Yep.
CD: I haven't seen it before...
ME: You weren't looking for lights then...

I then thought to myself, he was bound to notice it some day. It was just a matter of time.

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: