Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So when Captain Dramatic was in first grade he prided himself on being able to spell big words. Not all big words, mind you. Only big words that his teacher taught him. I know...go figure...

CD: Mom, did you spell that right? (referring to the word Miscellaneous in the title of my blog)
Me: Yes.
CD: are you sure?
Me: Yes.
CD: Did you know that word start and ends with the same letters as the word Massachusetts, and has the same number of letters?
Me: No...(I stop to check and see if that is true) Well, I'll be....

Who else would notice that? That, and am I the only one who still needs spell check to see if I spelled Massachusetts right?


To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: