Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back To Reality

We are back from Las Vegas and what a blast it was! We were there for five days, and didn't get to see everything. That just means we will have to go back again some time. Here are some photos! These are all thumbnails, so click on them to enlarge!

My husband E, Myself and Captain Dramatic waiting to board the plane.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And here is our friend C. She went with us!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is E and I on the plane.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And this is where we stayed.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is Las Vegas at night on zoom from the top of the Stratosphere. You can see the Luxor in the middle with its giant light pointing straight up.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We also spent a small fortune to see the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead via Helicopter. CD was not too keen on this at first, but after a pep talk from me (that you can read here), and a few minutes aboard the helicopter he had a blast.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And here is CD...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now, the whole reason we went to Las Vegas was to attend my brother-in-law, A's wedding to his new bride W. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I got to meet some wonderful people and we had a very amazing couple of days. Not only did my husband, my son, and myself attend with our friend C, but also numerous friends of my husband and his brother A...Who probably won't like the fact that this photos is of them in mid-sentence...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And some of their family...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Members of W's family...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

as well as A handful of their friends...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For the distance that they traveled (from the UK) it was quite a number, and I know I didn't get pictures of all of them!

My parents and my Aunt were also invited and in attendance.

Here is a picture of my dad. He wasn't going to wear his hat, but I insisted, as that is my dad. That and I knew that everyone would love it! Many asked where they could buy one like it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is shot of my wonderful parents and my beautiful aunt. Notice that my dad is no longer wearing the hat? It is making the rounds amongst the guests compliments of CD!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A and W were married at the Little White Chapel.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After the pictures outside there was a Limo for the wedding party and we were off to a wonderful reception!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This was CD's first limo ride, and boy, was he excited.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As I mentioned, we had a fabulous time. I think CD sums it up best here...


We didn't get to see everything we wanted to see, and there was still plenty to do, but we had a blast, and enjoyed the company of a great many others whom we hope to see again very soon.

CONGRATULATIONS A AND W! WE LOVE YOU! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

1 comment:

Count said...

looks like a fun trip.
I was married in that little white chapel once.