Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


As we draw nearer to what will be the presidential race of 2008, a site was brought to my attention that I thought we should all check out. OK, so we are already in the midst of the presidential race for the White House in 2008, I have no idea who I was trying to fool, but this site may just be what we need as registered voters.

For this reason, this week's Saturday's Super Site is National Platforms. Accproding to the very first page you see

"If you're like the majority of Americans, you're not even sure who will get your vote for the presidential primaries.

Save your time! Instead of going around to all the different candidates' websites or MySpace pages, everything you want to know about the presidential candidates can be found here - unbiased and direct from the source."


This is a great thing if you ask me, and it sure takes cuts right to what matters for the most part. I urge all of you to take a look for yourselves. A lot of work must have gone into the information placed on the candidates pages.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.

No comments: