Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday's Super Site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This weeks Saturday's Super Site, is late once again. I blame the husband's birthday celebration that left me recuperating all weekend. Sorry everyone.

Without further ado, this week the honor goes to a blog that has some of the most amazing photos I have ever seen! They are breath taking, and beautiful. I know you will enjoy Light Of Soul. Below I have listed the links to my favorites.

Favorite 1
Favorite 2
Favorite 3
Favorite 4
Favorite 5
Favorite 6
Favorite 7
Favorite 8
Favorite 9
Favorite 10

There are so many there that I liked in addition to these, but these ten really caught my eye.

You can learn about how to nominate a site by clicking on the graphic above. I would love to start seeing some more nominations.

No comments: