Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So Dad-E decided to show Captain Dramatic a video tonight. He saw it on-line this weekend, and thought CD would enjoy it. He just had to show CD tonight, after CD went off for the millionth time about how fast all of his dad's cars were and how cool his dad's quads were, etc. Now, we don't mind CD talking about his dad and his dad's stuff, but I would be lying if I said that after hearing it as often as we have we didn't become a little bothered. Showing CD this video quieted him down about his dad's stuff. It also left Dad-E begging for a million and a half dollars. Here is the video:



The video even left me with my jaw on the floor. It also led to the following statement:

Me: Oh My God! I think I would have been screaming at around 150 miles an hour to stop the ride and let me off! I would have literally shit my pants at 200 miles per hour!

CD: *hysterical laughter*

Yep! I am so eloquent aren't I? Oh well!

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: