Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Local Failures

I thought I would share these with you. They are pictures showing some pretty funny fails that happened here locally.

The first is from last summer. It was a sign placed outside our local garden shop and nursery.

Now, I am positive that they were referring to flower pots, and not the illegal plant often smoked, but perhaps they should have made sure to specify as they are a place where plants can be purchased.

The next is actually from a web site displaying homes that are for sale in this area.

Unfortunately, the sale price for the house being listed in the picture above is not easily visible in this photo, so you will have to take my word for it. The Realtor has listed the house at $54,300,000.00. I am not even sure that movie stars spend that kind of money on their houses in Hollywood, but if they are, I can guarantee they are getting more than a 1222 square foot, 33 year old home, with 1 story, 3 bedrooms, and two baths, on .28 acres. The price per square foot on this home is listed at $44,435.35.

Just some silly stuff I thought I would share.

No comments: