Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sunday dinner in our house is usually a big meal, as it is one of the few that all three of us get to sit down and eat together, and we rarely have to run off to this meeting or that event afterward.

Tonight I made pot roast and vegetables, and served it with bread and salad. Both my husband and my son were enthusiastic about meal, and before the first helpings were finished were already talking about left overs and lunches for tomorrow.

CD: (said with a grin) "You do remember that you said that all of the leftovers are for my lunches this week right?"
Dad-E: No, but I do remember saying that you are grounded until you are 45.
CD: Well, then I might be able to share some of it.
Dad-E: Then I might be able to reduce that to 40.
CD: In that case, they are all mine.
Dad-E: I guess now it is 50.
CD: Hey! You can only ground me until I am 18.
Dad-E: (looking at me) I don't think I remember him having a Wii. Do you?
Me: No, I don't think so.

At this point we were all laughing, and the banter continued a little longer, and involved laptops, and other items changing hands and ownership.

It feels good to make dinners they banter over having to share with each other.

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: