Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Funny

The Shredder

A young engineer was leaving the office at 6.45 p.m. when he found the Managing Director standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Listen," said the Managing Director, "this is a very sensitive and important document, and my secretary is not here. Can you make this thing work?"

"Certainly," said the young engineer. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.

"Excellent, excellent!" said the Managing Director as his paper disappeared inside the machine, "I just need one copy."

Lesson:
Never, ever, assume that your boss knows what he's doing.

I will probably offend everyone of you at least once, although I never intend to. Please take these for what they are. They are jokes. The world needs a bit more laughter.

I would love to hear your jokes as well. Feel free to email them to me, or leave them in the comments below. If I feature yours, I will ask for your website, so I can link back to you. :)

No comments: