Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Things The Go Through My Mind

This story was the least likely I expected to see.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fractured her right elbow Wednesday during a fall, State Department officials said.

Clinton fell Wednesday afternoon on her way to the White House and was taken to George Washington University Hospital. She was treated and released, and will have surgery to repair her elbow in coming weeks.

"Secretary Clinton appreciates the professionalism and kindness she received from the medical team who treated her this evening and looks forward to resuming her full schedule soon," said Cheryl Mills, a State Department spokeswoman.


I don't mean to sound crude or rude, as I don't truly wish any ill on anyone. I still couldn't help my initial thought upon reading this story. "It would have been a more productive fall if she had landed on her head. May have knocked some sense into her."

Although I don't agree with her politics, or her choice in husbands, nor her choice to remain married to a cheater and liar, I can say that I hope she recovers soon and well. A broken elbow must be very painful, and I don't want to see any one suffer. That may be the reason her standing by Bill bothers me so much. To each their own.

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

must hurt every time she pats herself on the back.