Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Many thanks to my friend lostnbronx for this weeks submission. I have listed each question below along with Captain Dramatic's first reaction, and answer to each one.

1. If you could control Godzilla, what would you have him destroy, and why?

CD: I would have him destroy...hmmmm...let's see....I would have him destroy...Is she typing every thing I say?
Dad-E: Pretty much.
CD: Oh God! um...lets see...I would have him destroy...Hondas.
Me: The car?
CD: Yes
Me: You know Grandma drives a Honda.
CD: Never mind then. Just Honda Civic hatch backs then.
Me: Why?
CD: Because teenagers think they are race cars and are always trying to make them fast. If they want a race car, buy a race car!

2. Grape soda or orange soda?

CD: Orange soda!

3. If you could have "Star Wars" Force powers, or the power to make the world's most perfect waffles, which would you choose?

CD: The power to make the world's most perfect waffles! I love to eat and waffles rule!


Thank you lostnbronx! Your questions were a lot of fun!


To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: