Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Funny Poem

I received this funny poem via email today. I have no idea who wrote it, but I would love to know and shake their hand!

FIRST BOOK OF GOVERNMENT PSALM 2009
Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger for his bailouts are with me.
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.
---------------------------
I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog …
And Obama was a tree


I just wish it were a little less true for the sake of all Americans. I knew Obama wasn't right for this country, I just had no idea he could preform on such a high level of complete and utter failure.

No comments: